The aim of HIC-VAC’s public engagement grants is to fund innovative and creative projects that improve the public’s awareness and understanding of controlled human infection studies, build trust in them, and probe risk perceptions.
Funds of up to £15,000 per project will be available to HIC-Vac members. Activities in/for LMICs and/or with LMIC participation are particularly encouraged.
Applications will be assessed using a transparent application process and scoring system.
Examples of possible activities:
- (Short) films or podcasts
- Activities in the context of science festivals or Institution public events
- Theater plays or (dance) performances
- Art exhibits or installations
- Development of information materials (e.g. brochures, mobile apps)
Closing date of call: AUGUST 21st 2020, 5pm BST