- Start-up funds of up to £100,000 per project will be available to HIC-Vac Investigators and Associates for 12 month projects addressing HIC-Vac’s strategic objectives.
- Applications will be assessed by the Network Management Board, using a robust and transparent application process and scoring system.
- Proposals should involve collaborating HIC-Vac research groups from at least two different institutions, one based in the UK.
Pump-priming calls will be open at least annually within the first 2-3 years of HIC-Vac.
3rd round of pump-priming funding: dates and forms
The third (and final) round of pump-priming funding is now open, and will close on 10 May 2019 at 4pm BST. Guidance and application forms are available to download using the links below.
Please take note of the following:
- Institutions that can apply for 100% FEC as an LMIC applicant are subject to new guidelines – please read the guidance document carefully.
- Our priority for this round of funding is to encourage smaller projects to analyse existing human challenge study data sets and/or samples. We will be aiming to fund:
- 1 project at £75,000
- 2 projects at £50,000
- 8 projects at £25,000