- Start-up funds of up to £100,000 per project will be available to HIC-Vac Investigators and Associates for 12 month projects addressing HIC-Vac’s strategic objectives.
- Applications will be assessed by the Network Management Board, using a robust and transparent application process and scoring system.
- Proposals should involve collaborating HIC-Vac research groups from at least two different institutions, one based in the UK.
Pump-priming calls will be open at least annually within the first 2-3 years of HIC-Vac.
The final round of pump-priming funding is now open, and will close on 5 February 2021 at 4pm GMT. Guidance and application forms are available to download using the links below, please read the guidance before completing the application.
Please take note of the following:
- Institutions that can apply for 100% FEC as an LMIC applicant are subject to new guidelines – please read the guidance document carefully.
- We will be aiming to fund:
- 1 project at £100,000
- 1 project at £50,000
- 2 projects at £25,000
Projects need to be completed by 15/01/2022 and should lead to relevant and useful data for this field, ideally capitalising on existing data or samples that will support a larger grant application.