PUMP-PRIMING ROUND 6
We are delighted to announce that extra funds have been found for additional pump-priming projects. This fund must be distributed and spent rapidly. With regret, we have set a closing date of midday on 31st August 2022 (12pm BST).
We invite proposals for initiatives which are ready to start and that align with our objectives. They should lead to relevant and useful data for this field, ideally capitalising on existing data or samples that will support a larger grant application.
Guidance and application forms are available to download using the links below. Please read the guidance carefully before completing the application.
Please take note of the following:
- All projects must complete and be fully spent by March 31st, 2023
- Projects will be awarded at 80% of Full Economic Costing (FEC) - however, if you are based in an LMIC location and might be eligible for 100% of the award, please send me an inquiry.
- Grants are available for projects of £50,000 (at FEC), but we will consider smaller and larger grant applications (up to a maximum of £100,000 in exceptional cases)
- Projects must be UK-led, or led by researchers from LMIC institutes
- Applications must be single site (no co-applicants).
20th July 2022 - Call launch
31st August 2022 - Deadline for submission of proposals
14th September 2022 - Notification of successful proposals
1st October 2022 - Earliest Project Start Date
31st March 2023 - Latest Project End Date and final date to incur expenditure