We have more than 150 members from 23 different countries across the world, including representation from 10 LMICs.
Members come from academic institutions, industry, government bodies, and the not-for-profit sector. It's this diversity and breadth of knowledge that supports our vision of accelerating vaccine development through human infection challenge studies.
Benefits of becoming a Network member include:
- Joining an international community of researchers to improve vaccine development for global diseases
- Access to potential collaborators from multidisciplinary fields
- Networking opportunities at our Annual Meeting
- Members are eligible to apply for pump-priming funding of up to £100,000 and training awards of up to £5,000
- Notification of news, events, training, funding and publications of interest via email